Tuesday, February 9, 2010

While Everyone are Counting Down Days to Chinese New Year, and I am...

Chinese New Year is coming sooner and sooner. Many of us is getting more excited everyday. Thinking of those 'angpau's we can get, fire cracker, gambling with groundnuts and so on.

While Everyone are Counting Down Days to Chinese New Year, and I am... Counting how many days left I need to work this month. I had marked down every day I worked for this month.

February 2010
(Monday as first day of the week )

Week 1 ( 1 - 7 Feb )--> Worked for 5 days.

Week 2 ( 8 - 14 Feb ) --> Worked for 2 days, 14 Feb maybe taking off, left 2 - 3 days to work.

Week 3 ( 15 - 21 Feb )--> Happy Chinese New Year.

Week 4 ( 22 - 28 Feb )--> Office reopen on 24 Feb( Wed ), left 3 days to work.

Total days need to work on this month---->12 - 13 days
Total days worked in this month----------> 7 days
Total days haven't worked in this month ---> 5 - 6 days


Really starting to feel sick of this job. The main thing that make me feel sick wasn't the task or difficulties I faced on my work, is the complicated relations. I think my job in the office will be a lot more easier if i have no any relatives, or any special relations with the people n the office.

Here's some introduction about this relations. Its quite complicated. My boss, is my uncle ( dad's 4th brother ). Everyday, my aunty ( dad's 2th sister ) fetch me working. Both of them not that like each other.

Examples of some problem I faced recently, and I really hate it. My uncle asked me to asked my dad when does him feel free to come over my uncle's office to do some banking's stuffs. So, after work, when I reached home, I passed the message to my dad. My dad told me he was free on 14 of Feb. Obviously, 14 of Feb is Chinese New Year. Okay, never mind. A few days later, my uncle ask me when can my dad come over to his office, and i told him, my dad says on 14 of Feb he is free, and you all know what happens next. I don't see the need to mention what happened.

THE MAIN THING --> Why can't my dad straight away called my uncle and why can't my uncle straight away called my dad and discuss with him the date? Why need me to pass the message? Its really troublesome to be the middle man like this, and I am going to be a middle man for almost 2 months. I really had enough of it. I think I'm gonna quit this job on March.
I'm really sick of this job deeply.

Ask me out for tea if you want to listen more of these 'interesting' stories. I got plenty of it.

All contents are based on true life stories. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search