Sunday, February 28, 2010

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow...

Life's brief candle, by William Shakespeare

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Sometimes, I really like this poem, and it describes my current situation very well.

I tried to tell my boss, also my uncle, I will work for him for more weeks, and after that, I will take my results, and prepare stuffs about my future studies and all that. But, he said wait till I get my results first, before that, still continue to work for him. Aw... when only I can end all these? I'm really starting to feel sick of it. Now, I'm also starting to feel that my life is meaningless.

The more time I spend my time on this job, the more I feel that my family is very fake. Brothers and sisters of my dad are arguing with each other because of money. It still doesn't matters if you all wanna to argue about it, but can you all please don't drag me into it. I know non of your pass-time-stories, and I'm not interested on it. But one thing I'm very glad is that my dad didn't involved much in it.

Still very confused now... Don't know what to do is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search