Sunday, February 7, 2010

Back to Basics is the Best.

Chinese New Year coming soon , I had bought some new clothing, and I'm sure many of us did it well too.

In this Chinese New Year, normally for tops, I prefer normal t-shirts, mostly in white. I wanna to try something new. I bought a few shirt that looks quite nice, and I liked it too. It wasn't my style, but I still bought it, just because I wanted to trying new things. It looks good on me when I'm in the fitting room before I bought it.

However, recently when I was trying it again in my house, because going out for dad's office's reunion dinner. I just don't know what the hell goes wrong. It just keep looks very weird.

In the end, I went to the reunion dinner with a normal white t-shirt with some graphics on it with a long pants and sports shoe. Just as usual. Only one thing special this time, I wore a diamond ear ring.

Lessons Learned
You are what you are. There is no need to be, or try to be special, because yourself is special enough. Just be yourself.

Thanks for reading. there will be more new posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search