Thursday, October 15, 2009

When There's Sorrows, There's Joy...

Todays, there is sorrow and joy in my house.

SORROW PART
I suppose to fetch my sister back from school at 6.45pm, because her school off on 6.50pm. As you can see, the clock at my house was 6.48pm. I went out late 3minutes only. It should be ok, not a big problem.
Unfortunately, just on that time, the clock in my house was run out of battery. Its about 7.15pm when i went out, but the clock displayed 6.48pm. So I'm late to fetch my sister. And she was quite emotional that time. Cause she study till late night yesterday, and wake up early this morning. So, she was in a bad mood, and when we reached home on 7.30pm, she cried a little.

JOY PART
Everyone in the house was laughing. cause everytime also we waiting for her. When going out, she always have something to do, like go toilet la, drink water la, eat sweet la, etc etc... Finally now is the time for her to wait. Hehe...^^ Only can said that she was really "dai sei" Haha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search