Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In Training of Being Last Man On Earth

SPM coming soon, who on earth don't know that.

Yet, everyone still hanging out with friends, still seeing movies in cinema, going night market, playing computer games till late night and more. But it's a different story to me.

I really don't know why, why my mum not so agreed on doing these thing. Keep wanted me to study only. But,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mom,
Do u know that i'm starting to have communications problems with friends? The movies they talking about, i know non of it. When they talking about what they did during holidays, i got nothing to say. I just went out 2 times at night during the last holiday ( Hari Raya ). They went many places to play and "look see look see" , but i didn't, i couldn't go out, because i need to take care my stupid sister most of the time when hey go out. What have i done wrong? Why Cause of the SPM i need to be like now? I'm super boring at home, seeing my stupid sister. Now my home is like a cage to me, and my stupid sister is like a heavy load to me. She enjoys doing nothing, and i had to do almost everything she don't want.

Recently i was scolded by you, i heard what you said to my stupid sister when i'm in my bedroom. You said i was a "fei wu", what also don't know how to do, only know want to play computer, results so bad, after SPM can wait to eat s-h-i-t.

I was really sad that time. I felt that everything I done is wrong. Am i realy that useless? And how good is my results only considered good? What results you want me to get? Does the results meant everything? So, if i cheated in exams to get good results, then you will felt happy of it? Last time i was the 4th placing in class, you asked me to get 3rd placing next time. So when only you will be satisfied? What do you want me to do?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maybe, my mom know that the world's doom day is coming. So, she starts to train me to be the last man on earth. So that i can live and take care f myself when everyone esle are not there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search