Saturday, October 24, 2009

There's Something Going Up Whenever There's Something Going Down...



As you all can see, days remaining towards SPM is going down, and the books on my desk is going up.
Many of us facing SPM had started to felt bored of revision books and exercise books. SPM also had starting to made me speechless. Don't know what to say about SPM.

Anyone has a good description for SPM ? Well I have some.
>SPM is good for us, but is bad for us too.
>SPM is useful in future but useless in future too.
>SPM made us worried, but people around the one that taking SPM is more worried then those who are taking SPM.

I don't know what other people thinking right now, but i'm really hoping that SPM will reach and end faster. I'm really sick of books, and sick of my mom keep asking me to read books.

Thanks for reading.
Many more great post coming soon.
Good luck in SPM everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search