Thursday, August 27, 2009

This morning...

Today's a good day, shiny morning with a bright sun... And of course, with me... Writing something here.

This morning, approximately 10.16.52am(hh.mm.ss), my sent me this message,


All of a sudden, i felt that, does she cares about me??


My Feeling When I Get The Message
She feel that it is annoying that when she calls me, i didn't answer the call, is my bad. My goodness... I wanted to say to her:“你可以不要这么小姐脾气吗?这些不是我欠了你的。” But, i'm very sure, if i said that, she wil get mad again. so i didn't. I just send her a 静思语to her. Hope she can understands it.


Story Line
It started yesterday, she phoned me. But i was seeing a tv show, wasn't with the mood on chatting on phone. And yet, i'd still talked with her for about 10+minutes. We stops talking to phone because i had to go fetch my mom. After that, at night, when i was halfway brushing teeth, she phoned me again... I was like, bull's shit... Wat de".... Can't i have my time to just, ust even brush my teeth??? But i still, drop down my brush, answer the phone. I told her i was brushing teeth half way. It was about 12midnight. I told her to sleep, n i wanted to continue to brush my teeth. We said good bye to each other, and we ended the call. I think she feels a bit 不爽when she call come, and i got no time to talk to her. And the next morning she sent me the message above.


Thanks for reading. Have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search