Sunday, August 30, 2009

Road not taken...

Road not taken...
by jus me, not by Robert Frost.

Ep.2
Title:
Again... ( Final episode)

Well, just as the title said, again, she wants to break up with me again. She said its real again. And we both lazy to explain anymore again. But this time, i took the road less traveled. I didn't ask her to calm down. I said: " Well, we can still be friends. ", and she agreed with a bit of sadness at first. So finally, we managed to break up. No one died, or wanna to die, no cursing each other, just be normal friends from now on. And we both live happily ever after.

THE END

My Feelings
At first, i still had no feelings yet. Because i'm still very tired and bored due to the war of brains with add maths. But, at night time, i feel that i;m very empty, and boring. So, i break my rules, and went playing a few rounds of Dota with my friend, YIk Loong. Feel much more better afterthat.

What's next...
Nothing else will happen, both of us just focus more on studying now, and get ready for SPM.

Moral Values
Harkworking- we should be hardworking at this time and put more of our attention on studies now.... blablabla... and so on...

I just want to say...
I think many people wanted to say something about me, good or bad, i'm sure there are some of it. Do always feel free to give some comment to me. I will read it as soon as possible for sure.

Thanks for reading.
Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search