Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Aims

I realized and learned a thing at the end of last year,
That is not to be so persistent.

Things will not always go according to what we planned.
Besides,
we won't able to get things we want most of the time,
because everything is interrelated to each other.

Too many conditions, too many backgrounds...

What we can do is just to manipulate us,
so that we can keep our pace with the change.

Year of 2011,
an important year again.

Will be taking an exam,
which decides where will I be for the following years.

I know its really crucial.
I will give all out, and do the best for it.
I said it, I meant it.

Another aim of this year is,
I want to say goodbye to Mr Lonely.
Really need someone,
which we can share everything with each other,
joy and sorrow...

Okay, that's it for now.
Gotta sleep. Good nights people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search