Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am not myself? I am?

I am not myself now. I don't know who am i now. Sometimes, i feel that i'm a book. I'm in a good place known as library. But, i'm packed among other books. Covering with glass on the shelf, having little air to breath with.

Some people will probably thinking that i'm insane now. U can always just press alt + F4 anytime if you are not interested on this.

I'm packed among other people of a kind right now, facing plenty of stress. I have some knowledge on me, just like a book. But, not everyone came to this library read this book.

Even worse, after someone read that book, they drawing all over that book or even tearing out pages from the book. Just like now, someone keep asking me to do those things that i don't want to, andit hurts my feelings. Please stop asking me doing all the things that i don't wanted.

When can i get out of all these...
(to-be-continue)

Written with sincere. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Blog Search