Monday, November 22, 2010

Why am I doing all these?

Recently going to have a few camps during my holidays.
Its a voluntarily job, where I worked as a teacher at there.
And these few camps filled up most of my holiday.

At first, I'm doing all this, because I know for sure its a good thing, its a right thing to do.
However, I'm starting to doubt about it. Why am I keep doing all this.
My friends keep asking me, but I can't give them an good answer which can satisfy them, and I can't find a good point for me going there either,
other then its a good thing.

For quite a number of years I had been going to the camps organised by them.
Teacher at there are friendly, but some friends at there make me kinda disappointed.
I really don't know why some people still so selfish at there, likes looking down on people which are not so 'famous', such as me.
C'mon, I didn't owe you anything.

Maybe this year is the final year I'm going to these camp at there, because end of next year I will be having an important exam.
The following year, I don't even know where am I gonna be.

Now, I will do all my best for the following 5 camps.I will really work hard for it, and the end.

By me, thanks for reading,
have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search