Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm Really Stressed

In charge of many things recently.

There are a lot of things need to be done.

Actually, many of it can be done by other people, but they just... somehow, like waiting me to do it, or plan it.

At the begining, I was able to get it all done.


Recently,

I'm really stressed. Having problems on getting on bed, seriously lack of quality time.

And, now...

I decided, to start letting go part of my works, let it done by others. Maybe things came out isn't that bad as i thought. Or perhaps, its my aim is too high. I wanted things to be done perfectly.

I feels lonely too. I felt that, I don't have someone to rely on.

Feels like I'm dealing with many tasks and prblems myself alone most of the time.

I need someone that can give me help when I needed it. Not those just saying one, I mean those really can give me help in a useful way.

Anyway, thanks for reading,
have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search