Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've tried my best...

Didn't write any post for a long time.
Because im trying to calm down and to control my emotions. Finally i managed to calm down.

Its all happened on last Thursday,
Account test paper, the subject i studied the hardest, and aim for quite high marks. But i didn't do well. Not because i didn't study, not because i did careless mistake. Its because i can't concentrate. The stupids malxys, at the Srx Setix, having singing contest while we having exams.

B-U-L-L- S-H-I-T-!!!


Their voices made till the hair of my hand all standing up. I can't think of anything during the exam. And im gaining more and more hatred on malxys. Some more say 1Malxysia. I think it should be 1Malxys.

I really hate them, its nothing personal, its just that hey made me hate them.

Thanks for reading. Rate it high ( if u can ) .

*notes:
*malxys should not be refered as malays.
*Srx Setix should not be refered as Sri Setia.
*Malxysia should not be refered as Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Search